EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

Damn straight man!

Just for people who don't know what you need to do to further understand this flash.

Go to YouTube and search for "Dragonforce" find the one that says "Though the Fire and Flames" this is the music video that inspired this person cause guess whats in the vid, dual solos!

As for what CD this is off, this is off the bands latest album (not out in the US yet, it comes out this summer tho) The CD is called "Inhuman Rampage" I urge you all to check it out.

Other then that sick vid bud, glad theres a true fan out!

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

You should stick to this instead

Salad Fingers is just weird, i was scared to click this just cause it had your name on it. Im kinda glad i did though you do have a normal side to you. Keep this series up

The Performance Artist The Performance Artist

Maybe i just dont get it

It wasnt very funny in my view, and im an artist myself. Why would you make a flash about some1 whom shows no sign of life outside of his mose and work?

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

You set out to look...

like a dumbass, and that you did. Congrats

DailyToon11142004 DailyToon11142004

Haha you used my audio

I was the Rawr in J00bie2's bit. That was a bad day, odd how I end up helping his flashes. GJ keep up the craptacular work guys :)

TheStarSyndicate responds:

Alastor Collection C Alastor Collection C

LOL!!

I blamed it, but still thats funny as hell.

j00bie responds:

WE SEE VELVET REVOLVER SOON
THATLL BE HOT.

Coffee HOuse Propaganda Coffee HOuse Propaganda

Yes! Finally someone said it

I happen to work at Tim Hortons (think a crappy version of Starbucks) so this is pretty damn funny in my books. Really makes me wanna say that to some people that try to fuck with me at work.

Bush's Colin Bush's Colin

Political humor just aint my bag sry

I didnt really feel a reason to click through everything to be honest with you. Hes not rasist least i dont think. I couldnt give ya a huge score cause I both didnt watch, or get it. sorry better luck next time

Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

Give some warning next time please

Your movie is crazy so i figure you may wanna give a warning next time like this movie may cause mild seizures or something like that. It was still king shit so ya gets the 10.

Kerry + Edwards Kerry + Edwards

Saw it already

I saw the same thing on either David Lettermen or Jay Leno..cant remember which its still funny but i cant give u high since the ideas been done...and a bit better